A Torani Tropical Hideaway
There are certain things we have to do before summer ends, right? One last day at the beach. One last picnic. One final summer cocktail. We’re here to help you with that last one. It wouldn’t be summer without a few delicious tiki cocktails. We at Torani love Tiki drinks for their fresh fruit combinations, sweet and sour flavors and the booze. Obviously, the booze. Here are a few tiki cocktails with a Torani twist that will make the last few days of summer the best yet!
Torani Blue Zombie
This delightfully blue cocktail brings together tropical citrus flavors and sweet rum in a drink that will transport you to the mindset of being on a never-ending vacation on a tropical hideaway somewhere in the world. Torani Syrup adds a fun kick to it that will make this a favorite for any tiki party or when you feel like getting away from it all.
- 3 Tbsp (1 ½ oz.) aged rum
- 3 Tbsp (1 ½ oz.) white rum
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz.) 151 proof rum
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz.) Torani Blue Curacao Syrup
- 3 Tbsp (1 ½ oz.) Torani Pineapple Syrup
- ¼ cup (2 oz.) orange juice
Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a tiki mug and several small glasses filled with crush ice. Drink and enjoy!
Torani Fog Cutter
A delicious hurricane of flavors, this Torani twist on a classic Fog Cutter will clear your mind of any cloudiness , like a ship cutting through the mist, and bring you to a place of relaxation and fun. The sweet and fresh flavors of guava add a little oomph to the proceedings. A perfect treat to make the summer stretch out just a bit longer.
- 3 Tbsp (1 ½ oz.) white rum
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz.) gin
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz.) brandy
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz.) Torani Guava Syrup
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 3 Tbsp (1 1/2 oz.) lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp (1/4 oz.) Torani Almond (Orgeat) Syrup
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the ingredients and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime slice. Drink and enjoy!
The sweet flavors of ripe coconut along with the fresh hit of lime juice mixed in with silky Kai vodka is the perfect antidote for a sweltering summer heat and a perfect addition to a tropical tiki party.
- 2 oz Kai Coconut Pandan Vodka
- 2 Tbsp (½ oz) Torani Coconut Syrup
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) cream
Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake very hard until frothy. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a thinly sliced pineapple wedge. Recipe created by Ray Orozco of Triple H, Hawaii.
Torani Tropical Mai Tai
The traditional mai tai is a must have for a tiki party. Enjoy this flavorful twist on a classic. Citrus with a hint of almond nutty flavor. You may want to make two of these.
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) Torani Tangerine Syrup
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) Torani Lime Syrup
- 2 tsp. Torani Almond (Orgeat) Syrup
- ¼ cup (2 oz) rum
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) orange juice
- 1 Tbsp (½ oz) pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) sparkling water