Torani Cafe Opportunity Fund
Care Deeply for Our Customers
Torani Café Opportunity Fund
Opportunity is a word that can be defined in many ways, and, for us, it means being there for our partners in the café and restaurant community who have been so severely impacted. We are fortunate that our business has been able to adapt to the challenges presented, and we established the Torani Café Opportunity Fund as a way to help those struggling to maintain their businesses right now and as economies reopen around the world.
We love our community of baristas, mixologists and chefs who work in operations large and small…and we want to do our part to help make certain there is a drink ready to help fuel the front lines, and provide a small bit of joy in days that can seem long and challenging.
This fund provides a range of support to help meet the unique needs of our partners including
- Cash grants to help restock depleted inventories so cafés can reopen when it is safe to do so
- Barista Fund donations that support the workers displaced so suddenly by required closing
- Product donations for free drinks for frontline workers among other programs
- Creation of an online community for foodservice operators, including live events with financial, operations and creative beverage experts to help individual operators survive and eventually thrive the new world we are all operating in
- Personal outreach to our partners in the US and other countries to identify the best way to help out in their local market, down to the café level
We’ve committed $250,000 to the fund, and dedicated many team members to work with our partners and support these efforts.
Your Purchases Make a Difference
For the month of June, profits from your purchases of Coffeehouse Favorites or Sugar Free Coffeehouse Favorites will go directly to the Torani Cafe Opportunity Fund and helping our foodservice community.