Refreshing Fruity Iced Teas
Did you know June is National Iced Tea Month? We're pretty sure we celebrate this holiday all year round, but we're toasting for another excuse to celebrate. We love iced tea for its crisp, refreshing flavor. Add a bit of Torani Syrup to give your drink a burst of yum!
You know what makes iced tea even better? Sharing it with friends. Here are 2 ways to do just that!
Passion Fruit Iced Tea
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) Torani Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1 cup (8oz) brewed tea, chilled
Combine chilled tea and Torani in a glass filled with ice and stir well.
Strawberry Iced Tea for a Crowd
- 5 cups brewed black tea, chilled
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) Torani Strawberry Syrup
- Garnish: fresh strawberries, sliced
Combine tea and Torani Syrup in a pitcher. Stir until well combined. Add ice, garnish, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy sippin' on this sweet tea! Cheers!