Food Quality & Safety During COVID 19
While we always handle our products and ingredients in alignment with the highest possible standards for health and safety, we want you to be aware of our existing and new policies in line with recommendations from the FDA, CDC, WHO, and local authorities. These policies are in place to address health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic:
Food Quality & Safety:
- Torani facilities are FDA-certified, which includes scheduled cleaning and sanitization of the warehouse, equipment, and manufacturing stations multiple times per day.
- We have reinforced our existing food safety training, including effective handwashing, equipment and warehouse sanitation, correct use of personal protective gear, and proper ingredient handling.
- In addition, we have a new COVID-19 response team reviewing and further enhancing safety precautions for our team members and our facilities daily.
- Any Torani team members who may feel sick are asked to stay home with paid sick leave. This policy has been strictly reinforced. There have been no reported cases of COVID-19 in our offices, factories or warehouses and no reported contact with any COVID-19 cases to date.
- We have limited all non-essential and visitor access to our facilities. We have also moved all team members who can work from home to be fully remote to further safety and social distancing.